Christopher J. Balala Esq.
Prior to joining Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota, LLP, Mr. Balala represented major mortgage lenders in all bankruptcy proceedings and various foreclosure works. He specialized in the area of Health Law during his law school tenor and graduated with the Health Law Certificate with Honors. He was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and graduated with Pro Bono Distinction. Mr. Balala clerked for the Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli in the Delaware Court of Common Pleas before completing his juris doctor.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy / Insolvency
- New Jersey, 2010
- S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. cum laude
- Honors: Health Law Certificate-With Honors
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A. cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2010 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C., , Associate, 2010 - 2012