Joseph A. Hallock Esq.
Mr. Hallock believes that the hallmark of a good law firm is concern for and dedication to their clients. He recognizes that the most precious asset we have is the confidence and respect of our clients, and our professionals strive to earn both every day.
Mr. Hallock is a graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law and holds a Masters of Law degree from New York University School of Law. His degree in accounting from Seton Hall University and MBA degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Magna Cum Laude, have proven invaluable in practicing in the area of estate taxation. Mr. Hallock has been awarded the designation a number of times as a Super Lawyer in Estate Planning and Probate Practice.
Mr. Hallock is Of Counsel to the Firm, focusing on estate planning and administration and related taxation.
- New Jersey, 1971
- Florida, 1981
- US District Court, District of New Jersey, 1971
- US Tax Court, 1979
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- B.S. in Business Administration, 1966
- Kappa Sigma Pi Fraternity, President 1965-1966
- Farleigh Dickinson University
- M.B.A. Magna Cum Laude, 1969
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D., 1971
- Law Review - Rewrite Editor, 1970-1971
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M, 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member since 1971
- Passaic County Bar Association, Member since 1999
- American College of Trust & Estate Counsel, Fellow since 1986
- The Florida Bar Association, Member since 1981
Pro Bono Community Activities
- Wayne Lions Club, Wayne, New Jersey, Member and Director since 1976, President 1982-1983
- Wayne Senior Citizens Board, Director since 1997
- Chilton Medical Center Foundation, Professional Advisory Council, Member since 2000
- Lecturer on estate planning and taxation topics