👩🎓🎉 It Is Time to Announce Jack Scura Fund 2022 Receipent 🎉👩🎓
Huge congratulations to Shannon Brenner for being Jack Scura Fund 2022 recipient and for her outstanding efforts and experience in both her school and community!
About The Jack Scura Fund
Jack Scura Fund is designed to recognize students with a special need who are of good standing in school and in their communities. We are a business that runs on helping others and giving chances and the Jack Scura Fund would wish to offer a $10,000 scholarship for the Fall Semester of 2022 and Spring Semester of 2023 to those with Disabilities who are incoming or, are in an Undergraduate Program.
Application Criteria:To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An incoming or a current student of an Undergraduate Program of a New Jersey College or University
- Have an intellectual disability, severe physical disability, or psychiatric disability
- Student must have a 3.2 and above GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Special attention will be given to applicants who have tremendous resumes or Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of disability documentation
- Transcript of Records
- Two (2) recommendation letters
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- 600-800 word essay that answers the question: Recount a time you have faced a challenge or setback in your life. How has this experience molded you as the person you are today?
- Media Release Form
- One student will receive the Jack Scura Fund award.
- The $10,000 scholarship award will be distributed accordingly:
- $5,000 check for the 2022 Fall Semester tuition fee.
- $5,000 check for the 2023 Spring Semester tuition fee.
- All documents and letters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The Media Release Form Requires a photo of the applicant.
- Checks will be distributed to the respective office of the selected school of the applicant.
- Media Release Form is required along with the application form and requirements.
- All applicants will be notified of the results by email and/or phone.
- Failure to meet the criteria and all the appropriate deadlines will result in disqualification of the applicant.
For scholarship and media inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2022
The deadline for submitting applications is June 15th, 2022. Following the cutoff date, all applications will be carefully reviewed by Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota partners. The Jack Scura Fund recipient will be announced on July 15th through the Jack Scura Fund page on our website, and Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota, LLP Facebook Page.