Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota, LLP is pleased to announce it's first annual Scholarship program called Jack Scura Fund. It is designed to recognize students with disabilities who are of good standing in school and in their communities. We are a business that runs on helping others and giving chances and the Jack Scura Fund would wish to offer a $5000 scholarship for the Fall Semester of 2019 and Spring Semester of 2020 to those with Disabilities who are incoming or, are in an Undergraduate Program.
Application Criteria:To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An incoming or a current student of an Undergraduate Program of a New Jersey College or University
- Have an intellectual disability, severe physical disability, or psychiatric disability
- Student must have a 3.2 and above GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Special attention will be given to applicants who have tremendous resumes or Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of disability documentation
- Transcript of Records
- Two (2) recommendation letters
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- 600-800 word essay that answers the question: Recount a time you have faced a challenge or setback in your life. How has this experience molded you as the person you are today?
- Media Release Form
- One student will receive the Jack Scura Fund award.
- The $5000 scholarship award will be distributed accordingly:
- $2500 check for the 2019 Fall Semester tuition fee.
- $2500 check for the 2020 Spring Semester tuition fee.
- All documents and letters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The Media Release Form Requires a 5x7 Image of the applicant.
- Checks will be distributed to the respective office of the selected school of the applicant.
- Kindly fill up a Media Release Form along with the application form and requirements.
- All applicants will be notified of the results by email.
- Failure to meet the criteria and all the appropriate deadlines will result in disqualification of the applicant.
All applications will be reviewed by Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota partners. Deadline for the completed applications will be on April 30, 2019 and The Jack Scura Fund recipient will be announced on May 31, 2019 through the Jack Scura Fund webpage and Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota, LLP Facebook Page.