🎉 Announcing the 2021 Recipient of the Jack Scura Fund Scholarship!
About The Jack Scura Fund
Jack Scura Fund is designed to recognize students with a special need who are of good standing in school and in their communities. We are a business that runs on helping others and giving chances and the Jack Scura Fund would wish to offer a $7,500 scholarship for the Fall Semester of 2021 and Spring Semester of 2022 to those with Disabilities who are incoming or, are in an Undergraduate Program.
Application Criteria:To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An incoming or a current student of an Undergraduate Program of a New Jersey College or University
- Have an intellectual disability, severe physical disability, or psychiatric disability
- Student must have a 3.2 and above GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Special attention will be given to applicants who have tremendous resumes or Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of disability documentation
- Transcript of Records
- Two (2) recommendation letters
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- 600-800 word essay that answers the question: Recount a time you have faced a challenge or setback in your life. How has this experience molded you as the person you are today?
- Media Release Form
- One student will receive the Jack Scura Fund award.
- The $7,500 scholarship award will be distributed accordingly:
- $3,750 check for the 2021 Fall Semester tuition fee.
- $3,750 check for the 2022 Spring Semester tuition fee.
- All documents and letters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The Media Release Form Requires a 5x7 Image of the applicant.
- Checks will be distributed to the respective office of the selected school of the applicant.
- Kindly fill out a Media Release Form along with the application form and requirements.
- All applicants will be notified of the results by email.
- Failure to meet the criteria and all the appropriate deadlines will result in disqualification of the applicant.
All applications were carefully reviewed by Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota partners. The Jack Scura Fund recipient has been announced on July 7th through the Jack Scura Fund webpage and Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota, LLP Facebook Page.
APPLICATION STATUS: APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.