There are a few beliefs we hold deeply at Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, Stevens & Cammarota , LLP. Think of these as the "we hold these truths to be self-evident" part of how we think about our work. These statements describe the reasons we come to work every day. They describe the attitudes and actions you can anticipate when you hire us to represent you.
Feel free to ask us what we mean by what we believe by the statements below and we would love to clarify.
- We believe good people find themselves in difficult and challenging circumstances
- We believe there are more options than you realize
- We believe in solving client problems every day
- We believe in helping people be in a better position when they leave us than when they walked in the door
- We believe in thinking outside the box to find answers
- We believe everyone deserves fair representation under the law
- We believe in helping to level the playing field for you
- We believe that all of our clients deserve honest hard work