Pietro Cammarota, Esq.
Pietro joins Scura Law as a a partner with the commitment to continue his tradition of serving his clients with excellence. He recognizes that the most precious asset we have is the confidence and respect of our clients, and our professionals strive to earn both every day.
Pietro is a graduate of New York University and received his law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was recognized for his academic achievement in Who's Who Among American Law Students. He is admitted to both the New Jersey and the New York Bars and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 2001
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1999
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- New York University School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member since 1999
- Passaic County Bar Association, Bar Association, Member since 1999
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member since 2003
Pro Bono Community Activities
- North Bergen Police Department, Officer 1997 - 2000
- Wayne Municipal Court, Public Defender 2001 – 2002
- Foundation for the Handicapped, Wayne, New Jersey Board of Trustees 2003 – 2010
- Preakness Bible Church, Wayne, New Jersey